Explaining the Feature of MS-Excel in Detail
In this article, i am going to explain you about the main features of MS-Excel in brief and that will helps you a lot to understand MS-Excel so that you can take help of Excel at your workplace. Without wasting your time let’s get started.
There are a number of features that are available in Excel to make our task easier.
Some of the Main Features are:
AutoFormat – let us choose many presettable formatting options.
- AutoSum: Help us to add the contents of a cluster of adjacent cells.
- List AutoFill: Automatically extends cell formatting when a new item is added to the end of a list.
- AutoFill: Feature allows us to quickly fill cells with repetitive or sequential data, such as chronological dates or numbers, and repeated text. AutoFill can also be used to copy functions. We can also alter text and numbers with this feature.
- AutoShapes toolbar will allow us to draw a number of geometrical shapes, arrows, flowchart elements, stars and more. With these shapes, we can draw our own graphs.
- Wizard: Guide us to work effectively, while we work by displaying various helpful tips and techniques based on what we are doing.
- Drag and Drop: Feature will help us to reposition the data and text by simply dragging the data with the help of mouse.
- Charts: Features will help us in presenting a graphical representation of our data in the form of Pie, Bar, Line charts and more.
- PivotTable: Flips and sums data in.seconds and allows us to perform data analysis and generating reports like periodic financial statements, statistical reports, etc. We can also analyze complex data relationships graphically.
- Shortcut Menus: Commands that are appropriate to the task that we are doing appear by clicking the right mouse button.